This weekend was wonderful! I visited with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law, my grandma and a close friend and her sons. I had a great time and am really refreshed and rejuvenated by the visits. The boys are absolutely adorable and are as sweet as can be. This friend is the type that no matter how much time has passed since we last spoke, we can sit down together and talk for hours. I am very lucky to have a friend like that.
The drive home was eventful, very windy. I had a difficult time staying on the road, but I made it safely. I decided to see if I could finish my taxes and the best news is, with our refund and 1 more car payment I will have my car paid off in March! There just may be a way out of hole that we dug ourselves into. So, that's basically it for my weekend. A weekend full of memories wiht a splash of planning the future. Oh, one of the best parts about being away for the weekend, besides seeing my husband, is the fact that my cat doesn't leave my side. He is so loyal. I love my Snowball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment