Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Its a start
So, I'm really not sure why I am doing this, but here I am anyway. So, about me. I work in the IT department for a large corporation in Ohio. My job and the company hold amazing potential for me and I am very excited about my future with the company. I am trying to take advantage of all of the opportunities that the company offers. On a personal note, I have a wonderful husband and a cat that is sweet most of the time. He is like jekyll and hyde though. We have gone through some tough times, and even though we are not completely out of the woods, I finally feel like we are turning the corner and can start thinking about the future. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. And as the title of the blog says, this is a wonderful ordinary life and I wouldn't want it any other way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment