I a bit nature lover, but I think the world would be better off without Canada Geese. I know I would be. This afternoon I was trying to leave work and I had two geese surrounding my car and they wouldn't let me get into it. I think they had a nest nearby, but for cryin' out loud, I'm not about to mess with a nest. Everytime I tried to get to my car, they would run at me and hiss. I got rather annoyed. I know where I am not parking tomorrow!!!! Hopefully the ground crew will move the nest so I can safely get to my car. The groundsman who ended up scaring the geese away told me that if I stand my ground, the geese usually back down. I don't care how it sounds, but when you have two rather large Canada Geese charging at you while hissing, it is really difficult to stand ground. They are the worst birds ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Remember the geese at Muskingum?!
Canada geese can be ruthless adversaries. I've had my run-ins with them and I honestly can't stand them.
D.
Post a Comment